2020-2021 Tax Collection Information
Tax Collection Schedule will be posted on the Town Hall Door as well as here.
Tax Collection Dates are as follows (weather permitting - call first to be sure)
At the Town Hall:
- Saturdays, Dec. 19th & 26th from 9 AM to 2 PM
- Wednesday, Dec. 16th & 23rd & 30th from 5 PM to 8 PM
- Thursday, Dec. 31st from 10 AM to 1 PM
- Most Saturdays in January from 9 AM to Noon except January 16th
- Wednesday, January 27th from 5 PM to 8 PM
- Wednesday, February 3rd from 5 PM to 8 PM
- (or when ever my red car is at the Town Hall)
Mail payments to: Town of Pensaukee, 4684 Brookside Road, Abrams, WI 54101. Please include self-addressed stamped envelope for return receipt.
Please make all checks payable to the 'Town of Pensaukee'.
If you are not sure if I am at the hall, please call first (826-2010) or if you see my car (red), feel free to stop by. You can also reach the town treasurer at 826-7569 or send an email to [email protected] if you have questions.
Special Note: If you believe you are eligible to receive a Lottery Tax Credit, please contact me. You must have been living in your house as of Jan. 1st, 2020 and it must be your primary residence to qualify. Rental properties and multiple homes do not qualify.
All dogs in the Town of Pensaukee must be licensed by April 1st. You can license your dogs at the same time you pay your property taxes. However, it must be by separate check or cash.
Sandra Falk, Treasurer