BROOKSIDE CEMETERY ASSOCIATION REGULATIONS
- All monuments must be placed in line with existing monuments. Veteran's plaques may only be placed on the back or front of monuments. Monument foundations must be at least six  inches wider on each side and fourteen  inches longer on each end than the monument.
- Urns have a maximum diameter of 10" and must be placed in line with the monument on the concrete base. Vases and temporary arrangements may be attached to the top of the monument.
- Cut flowers and potted plants must be in approved urns and not in tin cans, glass jars, baskets, or wooden boxes. Shepherd's crooks may be used if mounted on, and its contents do not protrude beyond, the footing.
- Artificial flowers must be placed in urns. Wreaths will be allowed November 1- March 31. Since all decorations [wreaths, flowers, plants, and their containers] are disposed of April 1, such items may be removed and saved if so desired before that date. All decorations must be placed on footings or monuments only so as not to interfere with lawn mowing and maintenance.
- No trees or shrubbery may be planted. Any such plantings shall be removed by the
Brookside Cemetery Association.
- All memorials, monuments, urns, or decorations are subject to the approvai of the
- Questions regarding these regulations may be addressed to the president [Lyle Nichols, 920-373-4941] or secretary [LaVerne Ristow, 920-826-5442].
Established in the year 1862.